Reservations may be made for groups of 2 or more any time between 7:00pm and 9:00pm.
Our kitchen is closed Wednesday and Sunday. For groups of 25 or more please contact us for food and beverage options.
1. Reservations are for groups of 2 or more – smaller parties are on a 1st come/1st seated basis starting at 7:00pm.
Reservations may be made using the web-form provided. For special arrangements such as groups over 24, VIP Parties, Bottle Service –
2. Friday & Saturday - Reservations are taken for groups of 2 or more. Your entire party must be seated within 15 minutes of your reservation time to avoid forfeiture
of unfilled seats. No reservations or reserved seats will be held past 8pm. There is no cover for reservations between 7pm and 8pm. However, your credit card will be charged
$5 per guest that does not arrive by 8pm. $5 Cover charge at the door starts promptly at 7pm - subject to change without notice.
All Friday & Saturday night reservations arriving after 8pm are subject to a $5 cover charge, no exceptions.
Friday and Saturday night reservations are free, you must input your credit card information to hold the reservation. Your credit card will not be assessed a charge as long
as the reservation is fulfilled, and the following guidelines are met:
- All guests in your party arrive within 15 minutes of your reservation time.
- Adjustments and Cancellations are submitted no later than 2pm the day prior.
- All guests are at least 21 years of age with valid identification.
3. The reservation is only valid after we contact you and give you a "Confirmation Number".
4. Proximity to the stage is on a first reserve - first serve basis at management discretion unless other arrangements have been made with
our sales department.
5. A credit card must be presented to open a tab for food & beverages but cash or a credit card is accepted as payment for a tab at the end of the night.
6. An 18% Gratuity will be added to each check within the group.
7. The holding of seats or the moving of tables is not allowed. In the event that the entire party has
not arrived by 8:00pm, management reserves the right to use un-occupied tables and chairs for other waiting guests.
8. Some of the content within the show is adult oriented.
√ Everyone entering The Shout House must be 21.
√ Anyone appearing to be under the age of 40 must present an ID.
√ We accept the following IDs as proof of age:
• Current State Issued Driver's License or ID Card with photo and physical description.
• Current U.S. Government issued ID cards with photo and physical description.
• Current U.S. Passports with another form of government ID with physical description.
• Foreign Passports.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Reservations cancelled more than 48 hours in advance of the reservation date will have the charged
amount converted to a Shout House Gift Certificate. Gift Certificates do not expire and may be used for any Shout House
purchase except gratuities. There is no refund or credit for reservations cancelled within 48 hours of the reservation date.